If you love working in teams, are a self-learner always seeking out new and better ways to do things, and are passionate about learning our industry, then this position may be a great fit for you!
Contract Logix is seeking a talented software developer to help design and build the next generation of web applications and analytics within the contract lifecycle management market. You will be responsible for developing high-quality web applications that drive the contract management process.
This individual will be expected to work closely with the Technology team, Architect, and business sponsors to review requirements, create supreme user experiences, and implement the solutions in a Scrum Agile environment using our Secure Systems Development Life Cycle (SSDLC).
In addition to having the technical skills required for this position, we are seeking a strong collaborator that can work closely with the internal and external technology teams and build cross-department relationships throughout the development process. The person in this role will actively seek input and ideas from across the company to deliver solutions that best meet the needs of our customers.
The Expertise/Experience We’re Looking For
- B.S. or above in Computer Science or related field required
- Solid software design and programming fundamentals, with approximately 5-7 years of experience in developing modern, API-driven web applications (technologies)
- Experience from/with full-stack development on business applications
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Team Foundation Server, Release Management and JIRA
- Experience with enterprise-class data architectures and business applications
- Ideally, you have knowledge of responsive web development techniques
- Contract, Document, Analytics, Language Processing experience is a plus
This is a full-time position and the individual will work out of our headquarters located in Lowell, MA
About Contract Logix
Contract Logix is a longtime leader, innovator, and provider of intelligent contract lifecycle management software. The company’s software empowers legal, administration, IT, procurement, finance, and sales professionals across dozens of industries to draft, negotiate, approve, execute, and manage their contracts. Hundreds of brands have partnered with Contract Logix to automate their contracting processes while minimizing risk, increasing compliance, and driving profitability. For more information about Contract Logix, visit www.contractlogix.com and follow us on LinkedIn.