Customer Success Manager
Contract Logix is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success Team. This candidate will be an experienced professional with expertise in building client relationships, servicing and selling to customers with the ability to establish the new, foster the old, and handle the unique.
The ideal candidate is one who has experience with web-based technologies, passionate about solving customer needs, simple and effective communications skills via phone and email, and able to set customer expectations which help set the mood for customer retention. Additionally, this candidate should have the ability to learn new technologies and communicate those concepts to customers with varying degrees of technical expertise. As the voice of the customer, you will also work closely with the CS team, Sales, Product and Technology promoting a Customer Centric culture within Contract Logix.
- The primary point of contact throughout the customer lifecycle, developing relationships with key stakeholders and maintaining a focus on driving business value from onboarding through renewal.
- Regularly monitored platform usage and proactively contacted clients whose usage dipped to ensure the health of the relationship.
- Utilized CRM to keep track of key account data, opportunities, logging calls and relevant notes.
- Lead customer training sessions as part of onboarding and ongoing product adoption.
- Act as a communications liaison between Technical Support, Customer Success and Customers.
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their business needs and helping them achieve their objectives using Contract Logix solutions.
- Educate customers on the use and benefits of Contract Logix solutions.
- Provide customers with information and assistance regarding product updates and new features.
- 2+ years in a Customer Facing role in a SaaS B2B company
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate for the use of the product to service to be solid
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success department
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Experience with HubSpot and JIRA is a plus
- Passion for learning new technology and evangelizing to others
About Contract Logix
Contract Logix is a longtime leader, innovator, and provider of intelligent contract lifecycle management software. The company’s software empowers legal, administration, IT, procurement, finance, and sales professionals across dozens of industries to draft, negotiate, approve, execute, and manage their contracts. Hundreds of brands have partnered with Contract Logix to automate their contracting processes while minimizing risk, increasing compliance, and driving profitability.
For more information about Contract Logix, visit www.contractlogix.com and follow us on LinkedIn.