Contract Logix Releases Version 14.
June 23, 2014 – Chelmsford, MA – Contract Logix, LLC, a leading provider of contract management software, is announcing the release of Version 14 of their contract management software later this month. This version delivers new functionality as well as a clean, new design that will empower organizations to achieve greater efficiency and better management of their various agreements and related documents.
While contract management has become more complex, Contract Logix software has become more robust. In fact, weve simplified the contract process more with each version of our software, and Version 14 is no exception, said Robert Desrochers, President at Contract Logix. Were continuously enhancing our software based on customer feedback and industry-related trends, and the improvements weve made in this release are going to exponentially improve the productivity of our users.
Version 14 of the Contract Logix contract management system features several additional features and an updated, more modern user interface (UI) that offers enhanced usability of the software as well as a higher level of efficiency.
Some new features included in Version 14 of the Contract Logix system include:
- Request Module
- A user-friendly add-on that allows customers to make and submit contract requests to internal departments
- API Integration
- Provides real-time integration with 3rd party applications including various CRM, ERP, accounting, financial, and other systems such as Salesforce, SharePoint, and Microsoft Dynamics
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- Single Sign-on (SSO) federated authentication for exchanging authentication and authorization data between an identity provider and a service provider
- Server Side Processing
- Workflows, alerts, and other processes will occur on the server, which will lessen the amount of work done on your client and improve data protection
- DocuSign and Adobe EchoSign Integration
- In addition to the current Sertifi platform, these leading e-signature tools will be fully integrated with Contract Logix software, making it easy for users to automate the contract signature process from start to finish.
For access to CLM solution comparisons, industry white papers, and other research, please visit the new www.contractlogix.com.
About Contract Logix, LLC.
Founded in 2006, Contract Logix is a longtime innovator and provider of Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) software and professional services. Contract Lifecycle Management software from Contract Logix provides companies in more than 50 industries with the tools they need to efficiently draft, negotiate, approve, and manage their contracts. Contract Logix provides solutions that are purpose-built to address all phases of contract management from authoring to post-execution. Learn more by visiting the Contract Logix website at https://www.contractlogix.com.
Contract Logix, LLC.