International Association for Contract and Commercial Management.
Industry Partner. (Contract Lifecycle Management)
IACCM is a not for profit association active in over 160 countries. It is dedicated to raising individual, organizational and institutional capabilities in contracting and commercial management, providing research, benchmarking, learning, certification and advisory services to a worldwide, cross-industry audience of practitioners, executives and government.
See how Membership and expert resources supports over 37,000 professionals:
- Benchmark your Contract Management process
- Access world-leading Training & Certification
- Compare & optimize your performance
- Assess your skills or the skills of your team
- Raise functional performance and status
- Understand the latest contracting trends & terms
- Boost your career with professional development
- Join & contribute to a global professional community
The IACCM estimates the cost of inefficient contract management to be more than 9% of total annual revenue.
Source: The International Association for Contract & Commercial Management