World Commerce & Contracting
Industry Partner. (Contract Lifecycle Management)
The World Commerce & Contracting organization is a not for profit association active in over 160 countries. It is dedicated to raising individual, organizational and institutional capabilities in contracting and commercial management, providing research, benchmarking, learning, certification and advisory services to a worldwide, cross-industry audience of practitioners, executives and government.
See how Membership and expert resources support over 37,000 professionals:
- Benchmark your Contract Management process
- Access world-leading Training & Certification
- Compare & optimize your performance
- Assess your skills or the skills of your team
- Raise functional performance and status
- Understand the latest contracting trends & terms
- Boost your career with professional development
- Join & contribute to a global professional community
Contact World Commerce & Contracting by telephone: +1 (203) 431 8741 or Email @ email@example.com. Visit the IACCM Website @ http://www.iaccm.com/
The World Commerce & Contracting estimates the cost of inefficient contract management to be more than 9% of total annual revenue.
Source: The World Commerce & Contracting
[contact-form-7 title="" id="6"]