Contract Logix Announces Partnership with DocuSign Electronic Signatures
Chelmsford, MA – Contract Logix – a long-time developer of contract lifecycle management (CLM) software solutions – announced today that it has teamed up with DocuSign, The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Together, Contract Logix and DocuSign are helping customers achieve the benefits of keeping business digital – including faster speed to results, lower costs, and a better customer experience.
DocuSign will be embedded in the Contract Logix system, making it easy for customers to automate the contract approval process from start to finish. Customers will have the ability to store each electronic signature in the Contract Logix system, allowing DocuSign to authenticate the sender and signer within seconds.
“We’re excited to announce our partnership with DocuSign. As a trusted worldwide leader in electronic signature, their software provides a tremendous opportunity for our customers,” said Robert Desrochers, President at Contract Logix. “Digital Transaction Management has become a ‘must-have’ for businesses who want to remain competitive, and DocuSigns secure, cloud-based solution works exceptionally well among our offerings.”
By leveraging the DocuSign Cloud Partner Program, Contract Logix customers can:
- Realize Revenue Faster – The signing process for contracts takes just minutes with DocuSign.
- Improve Productivity – Contract Logix has always focused on productivity; with DocuSign, customers are able to dedicate even more time to selling, instead of on administrative tasks.
- Automate Back-End Document Processing -DocuSign will provide automated updates within the Contract Logix system, eliminating the need for re-entering data.
- Enhance Company Reputation and Service – Contract Logix has given customers the flexibility to manage their agreements from anywhere, anytime; DocuSign makes it even easier with their flexible eSignature capabilities.
- Save Staff Time and Reduce Operating Costs – Because using DocuSign means less paper to process and data to update, companies save even more time and money.
“Contract Logix and DocuSign work together to help customers keep business digital from start to finish,” said Neil Hudspith, Chief Revenue Officer at DocuSign. “By using DocuSign, the business benefits from a valuable solution to increase productivity, eliminate slow and wasteful paper-based processes, reduce costs, and delight customers.”
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions and millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSigns DTM platform is used to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, consumer goods to higher education and others as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.