As an Enterprise Company, They Needed to Find the Right Contract Management Software
Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED (CCBCU) is the third largest bottler of Coca-Cola products in the United States. CCBCU faced several challenges related to how it was managing its contracts, starting with trying to understand the scope and scale of its legal agreements with customers, suppliers, and partners across all its entities. After a long research and evaluation process, it turned to Contract Logix’s data-driven contract lifecycle management (CLM) solution to centralize its contracts.
Business Contract Challenges for Enterprise Businesses
CCBCU was managing a significant number of contracts across the organization, with each Sales Center managing its contracts autonomously. There were also numerous manual processes for contracts and limited standardized processes for contract requests.
- Inefficient, insecure, and resource-intensive manual contract management process that couldn’t scale to meet the needs of a much larger organization.
- Difficulty managing and locating a significant amount of contracts and documents scattered across 48 sales and distribution centers and eight production facilities throughout six states.
They needed a contract management software partner that could share best practices on how to drive broader user adoption across each of its eight corporate divisions.
Contract processes that took hours to complete can now be automated in seconds.
Solution with Contract Logix
How to Mitigate Contract Risk with Contract Logix
CCBCU saw CLM as a digital solution that would allow it to centralize contracts and contract requests, as well as search, report, and analyze the data, with appropriate levels of automation, security, and accessibility.
Contract Logix allowed CCBCU to streamline and automate its business processes, including:
- Equipment contract processes that took hours to complete can now be automated in seconds, resulting in time-savings for the Legal team.
- Contract request processes with clearly defined requirements saves the Legal team time by eliminating busy work and focusing on more productive areas.
- A digital, searchable contract repository with AI-powered OCR capabilities gives CCBCU’s Legal, Sales, and Field personnel real-time visibility into the scope, stage, and status of contracts.
- Role-based and feature-based security ensure users can only access contract-related information that is appropriate for them to see.
- Mitigate risk through improvements in overall contract management process.
Contract Logix has helped CCBCU achieve significant time savings and simplification of internal business processes. The organization has been able to configure the Contract Logix platform to meet the needs of its users, simplify tedious manual processes, and get visibility into its vast contract landscape.
Download the full case study to learn more about CCBCU’s digital transformation of their contract management.
Download the Full Case Study