Customer Education Manager
Contract Logix is looking for a high-energy Customer Education Manager, with a self-starting dynamo to completely own the development and delivery of our customer education strategy and content. In this role, you will develop, deliver and maintain educational content and strategy. You will partner with our internal teams – Product, Marketing and Customer Success teams – to rapidly learn the Contract Logix software and its best practices to develop the customer education pathway and content to successfully support our customers through their maturity and varying stages of lifecycles and use of the platform.
- Quickly become a subject matter expert in the Contract Logix platform with in-depth knowledge of customer use cases and best practices.
- Design and develop education strategy, curriculum, and content
- Write your own education content, including traditional software documentation and help, scripts and record/edit instructional videos.
- Produce videos with on-camera narration and interviews with Subject Matter Experts.
- Use e-learning authoring tools to create vibrant, asynchronous training courses. Manage all enrollment, notifications, and escalation events.
- Implement a robust feedback system to drive new content and skill refresher lessons.
- Report on clearly defined metrics, including certification rates tied to customer health and content analytics to inform future training investments and improvements.
- Organize and create best practices for how e-learning modules are structured, stored, updated, and archived owning the lifecycle of a learning module.
- Partner with outside contractors or consultants to create and deliver content as required.
- Advise and support internal team ongoing product education needs and certifications by leveraging content created for customer education.
- BS / BA degree is preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of relevant software (preferably SaaS) experience in SaaS, 3+ years of adult learning or education experience including but not limited curriculum development, training and delivery
- Experience in instructional design or curriculum development, including training task analysis, writing objectives, curriculum and lesson planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Experience with selecting and implementing Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Experience producing video content and e-learning courses (Captivate, Adobe Premiere, Camtasia, Articulate 360, or other course authoring tools).
- Ability to share examples of your prior work/portfolio
- Comfortable being on camera and working with a virtual and remote team.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills. Exceptional proficiency in written and spoken English.