Contract Logix Expands, Relocates
Contract Logix, leading provider of Contract Management Software Solutions, has relocated its headquarters to Lowell, Massachusetts.
Lowell, MA – Contract Logix – a long-time developer of contract lifecycle management (CLM) software solutions – announced today the relocation of its offices to a larger space at 55 Technology Drive in Lowell, Massachusetts. The move comes after an extensive architecture and construction project which allowed the company to fully customize the space to its specific needs.
“The Contract Lifecycle Management software industry is experiencing a period of rapid growth and with that growth comes an influx of new talent for our organization,” says Contract Logix CEO Michael Melville. “Weve simply outgrown our old space and are looking forward to welcoming more new employees to our new facility on Technology Drive.”
Contract Logix delivers value to customers with a comprehensive solution for managing contracts.
- Realize near-immediate return on investment.
- Maximize the value of every single contract.
- Never miss another deadline, expiration, or renewal date.
- Selected by hundreds of customers in dozens of industries.
- Get the most out of contracts by leveraging many years of experience in the CLM software marketplace.
For more information on the technology driving contract lifecycle management excellence, visit www.contractlogix.com.