Contract Logix Helps Food for the Hungry Reach More People in Need
Humanitarian organization leverages innovative data-driven contract management solution to maximize resource efficiency and feed more families
Lowell, MA – December 21, 2020 – Contract Logix, a leading provider of data-driven contract management software, today announced that international aid organization, Food for the Hungry, is using its platform to efficiently and effectively digitize and automate contract lifecycle management (CLM) related to fundraising efforts. Digitizing contracts has helped Food for the Hungry maximize its fundraising activities by mitigating risks, identifying new opportunities, and optimizing processes, allowing the organization to focus on its core mission of ending all forms of human poverty.
- Since 1971, Food for the Hungry has been going into the world’s hardest places with an exit strategy: to respond to human suffering and graduate communities of extreme poverty into self-sustainability, all within a decade. By creating context-specific solutions in education, agriculture, health, livelihood, clean water, and disaster risk reduction, the nonprofit focuses on transformational development, investing in children as the key to lift entire communities out of poverty. It currently serves more than 5.3 million people in over 20 countries worldwide.
- Food for the Hungry partners with a number of artists and influencers around the country to share information and fundraise for the organization’s mission. The organization leverages the Contract Logix platform to get a holistic, data-driven, and accurate view of all the contracts and supporting documents related to festivals, events, tours, sponsors, vendors, artists and consultants that are paramount to its fundraising efforts.
- Food for the Hungry needed a solution that would allow them to easily and accurately create and track contract line items to keep track of financial expectations and actuals associated with fundraising events. With Contract Logix, the organization is able to capture and monitor key financial information in its contracts including expected and actual fundraising goals from events, and uses this data to report on, evaluate and optimize its fundraising contracts and performance.
- Food for the Hungry also required the ability to have automated alerts to keep track of contract renewals, expirations, as well as alerts on contract line items such as payment schedules to help the organization minimize financial risk. Contract Logix’s “no-code” configurability was a key factor in its decision because it makes creating and automating alerts on contract datapoints such as line items simple and fast.
- By using Contract Logix to manage, track and optimize the contracts associated with its critically important fundraising goals and objectives, Food for the Hungry is able to maximize the reach of its resources to those who need them around the globe. The data-driven visibility and automation provided by the Contract Logix platform give Food for the Hungry the insights they need to sponsor more children and support more projects.
- “Food for the Hungry’s mission for the past four decades has been to end all forms of human poverty by going to the hard places and working with the world’s most vulnerable people. This involves working with a number of different third parties across the world. We love how easy the Contract Logix platform makes managing all our contracts. It’s user-friendly and gives us the insights we need into the performance of our fundraising contracts. We were able to configure the system to meet our unique needs, identify where our bottlenecks are, and get back to focusing on our fundraising objectives.”
- Paige Orth, Contracts and Systems Manager, Food for the Hungry
- “It’s a privilege to support the contract management needs of an organization like Food for the Hungry. The work they do to provide life-changing resources to children in need is beyond admirable. The Contract Logix platform will help ensure its continued success by helping drive better efficiencies that allow them to focus on their core mission.”
- Jim Averill, Vice President, Customer Success, Contract Logix
- Support Food for the Hungry
About Contract Logix
Contract Logix is a longtime leader, innovator, and provider of intelligent and data-driven contract lifecycle management software. The company’s software empowers legal, administration, IT, procurement, finance, and sales professionals across dozens of industries to digitally draft, negotiate, approve, execute, and manage their contracts. Hundreds of brands have partnered with Contract Logix to automate and streamline their contracting processes while minimizing risk, increasing compliance, and driving profitability. For more information about Contract Logix, visit https://www.contractlogix.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
About Food for the Hungry
Food for the Hungry (FH) is a Christian humanitarian organization ending all forms of human poverty by providing life-changing development programs, disaster relief, and advocacy. Since 1971, FH has been going into the world’s hardest places with an exit strategy: to respond to human suffering and graduate communities of extreme poverty into self-sustainability, all within a decade. By creating context-specific solutions in education, agriculture, health, livelihood, clean water, and disaster risk reduction, the nonprofit focuses on transformational development, investing in children as the key to lift entire communities out of poverty. With 98% of staff working in their country of origin, FH works side by side with local leaders, churches, and families to implement innovative solutions. The organization currently serves more than 5.3 million people in over 20 countries worldwide. For more information, follow @food4thehungry or visit https://www.fh.org.