Data Analyst and Migration Specialist
Contract Logix is seeking a talented Data Analyst & Migration Specialist. The role will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing data migration tools, to and from our latest software platform(s). This individual will be expected to work closely with our technology team(s) to implement data solutions and to provide recommendations from an analysis and data migration standpoint. To do well in this role, you must be very detail oriented and have experience as a data analyst with a capacity or deep understanding of database and data analysis tools. In addition to migration responsibilities, this role will also have the following other responsibilities;
- Analyze methods transforming existing data (Exports/Formatting) into proper structure for loading of this data into new/other platforms.
- Reviewing existing migration tools and providing recommendations for improving performance of the migration process.
- Providing necessary changes and support documentation
- Supporting data integrity and normalization techniques
- Managing master data sets including creation, updating and deletion
- Supporting and creating reporting requirements across our business and generating reports from single or multiple systems
- Troubleshooting data or data migration related support issues (including reports)
- Evaluating data changes and updates from source-to-production systems
This is a full-time position, based in Lowell, MA.
The Expertise / Experience We’re Looking For
- B.S. or above in Computer Science, Data Analysis/Statistics or related field required
- 3 – 5 years of experience in developing modern data migration toolsets
- 3 years of experience in developing API-driven web applications (technologies)
- Experience from/with full-stack development on business applications or software
- Experience with Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio, JIRA, Release Management Tools and other development software solutions for data analysis and migrations
- Experience with Data Analytic and reporting tools or software
- 3 – 5 years of experience with database technologies or methodologies including SQL and blob storage
- Maintain and focus on quality throughout the migration or data management processes
The Skills You Bring
- You have solid software design and programming fundamentals
- You have experience with software, software database technologies, and Azure-based software applications
- Work experience as a data analyst or related role
- Ability to be detailed oriented and analytical to assess process, tools, and risk
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide solution recommendations
- Experience in methodologies or processes for managing database and document migrations (to and from Azure Cloud)
- Demonstrated experience in management data sets and relational databases
- Ensuring designs meet performance, security, usability, reliability, and scalability
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
About Contract Logix
Contract Logix is a longtime leader, innovator, and provider of intelligent contract lifecycle management software. The company’s software empowers legal, administration, IT, procurement, finance, and sales professionals across dozens of industries to draft, negotiate, approve, execute, and manage their contracts. Hundreds of brands have partnered with Contract Logix to automate their contracting processes while minimizing risk, increasing compliance, and driving profitability. For more information about Contract Logix, visit www.contractlogix.com and follow us on LinkedIn.