Customer Education Manager
Contract Logix is looking for an experienced high-energy Customer Support Lead, a self-starting individual to develop, lead and grow our Customer Support Team. You will lead the expansion and evolution of our Customer Support program to support our growing customer base. We are looking for a lead who loves to solve problems and is also skilled in developing programs and processes to help resolve issues faster and delight customers.
- Design, develop and evolve Customer Support programs, processes and content needed to support the programs
- Plan and implement customer support strategy, whilst leading by example providing 1st class Customer Support
- Employ your problem-solving skills to triage and solve customer issues
- Serve as a point of internal escalation to drive customer issues through escalation process within the organization.
- Create and improve documentation to help users help themselves by executing customer support SOPs and Runbooks for customer issue remediation.
- Coach and develop the Customer Support Team to improve and strive to give our customers the best experience.
- Overseeing and evaluating the team’s ongoing training efforts.
- Measure and enhance customer experience, with data-driven decisions and tracking KPI’s for customers and internal team.
- Institute and develop support dashboards and operational metrics by leveraging CRM, Support systems, and DevOps system, with a focus on customer and product metrics.
- Access key Support statistics and prepare weekly detailed reports on the findings.
- Interface with Engineering, Product Management and Customer Success teams to provide a feedback loop that includes repeatable customer issue with steps taken, enhancement request in the form of a use case, feedback for implementation of in product self-help tools, customer insights, support knowledgebase and quality improvements.
- Evaluate, recommend, select, and implement appropriate Customer Support tools and systems in support of the program.
- At least 3 years of experience in Customer Support in a SaaS organization
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Technical acumen such that it benefits the support your customers receive and complements our internal technical teams
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced organization
- Experience in working with Customer Support systems such as Zendesk, JIRA or similar
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience
- Bonus points: Experience implementing Net Promoter Score (NPS) methodology and/or tools