Customer Support Analyst
Contract Logix is currently seeking a customer support analyst who will be responsible for responding to and resolving customer questions and problems by phone, email, and chat channels. You will assist in troubleshooting customer issues through a broad range of methods, that drive significant impact to the organization and bring customer issues to closure quickly. This is a remote position.
- Provide customer facing technical support of the Contract Logix product
- Interact with customers via phone/email to provide effective service and support
- Report product or solution problems to engineering and follow-up on resolution
- Identify areas for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Ensure customer satisfaction through reporting, follow-up and appropriate problem closure
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer support/technical support role for SaaS software
- College diploma or university degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively within a team;
- Ability to listen, understand and handle customer inquiries, problems or complaints in a timely manner;
- Knowledge of 3rdparty support applications such as Zendesk, Jira, confluence, salesforce, and HubSpot
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrable problem-solving and time-management skills
Experience in customer support or like role supporting complex SaaS software applications such as customer lifecycle management (clm), document or workflow automation solutions, crm solutions, etc.
About Contract Logix
Contract Logix is a longtime leader, innovator, and provider of intelligent contract lifecycle management software. The company’s software empowers legal, administration, IT, procurement, finance, and sales professionals across dozens of industries to draft, negotiate, approve, execute, and manage their contracts. Hundreds of brands have partnered with Contract Logix to automate their contracting processes while minimizing risk, increasing compliance, and driving profitability.