CLM Project Specialist
A key member of our Customer Success team which drives the customers adoption, usage, and satisfaction from our Software as a Service (SaaS) Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) solution.
The ideal candidate is one who has experience with web-based technologies, the ability to show the value of products to customers, simple and effective communications skills via phone and email, and able to set customer expectations which help set the mood for customer retention. Additionally, this candidate should have the ability to learn new technologies and communicate those concepts to customers with varying degrees of technical expertise.
Desired candidate attributes:
- Logical and analytical thinker with the ability to communicate complex requirements in a simple and effective way.
- Creates and maintains a disciplined approach to managing multiple simultaneous timelines and milestones.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver value to the customer quickly and in a stepwise fashion.
- Proven success at engaging customer stakeholders throughout the implementation process.
- Tenacious project manager with the experience to creatively knock down barriers and build high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Establish project plans with detailed timelines and milestones for implementing our SaaS CLM solution.
- Facilitate sessions for training and onboarding customer employees onto our SaaS CLM solution.
- Work hand-in-hand with our customers to design and implement CLM workflow configurations.
- Interact closely with internal technical resources and customers to ensure data migrations are architected and validated to support CLM configurations.
- Effectively transition customers from the sales process into implementation and then once the business value is established, transition them into our Customer Success model.
Expected candidate experience:
- 2 to 4 years of direct experience delivering enterprise-level B2B SaaS solutions a must.
- Excellent project management skills with high attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Previous customer success roles in a B2B SaaS business a plus.
About Contract Logix
Contract Logix is a longtime leader, innovator, and provider of intelligent contract lifecycle management software. The company’s software empowers legal, administration, IT, procurement, finance, and sales professionals across dozens of industries to draft, negotiate, approve, execute, and manage their contracts. Hundreds of brands have partnered with Contract Logix to automate their contracting processes while minimizing risk, increasing compliance, and driving profitability.
For more information about Contract Logix, visit www.contractlogix.com and follow us on LinkedIn.