Customer Success Associate
If you are a good listener and enjoy helping people learn and achieve their goals and extract value from software, you might be just the person we are looking for.
Contract Logix is seeking a Customer Success Associate (CSA) to join our growing Customer Success team. As a CSA, you will work closely with our customers, developing relationships and driving product adoption and positive outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and overall satisfaction. Day to day, you will lead customers through onboarding, end-user adoption, and ongoing feedback as a trusted partner. As the voice of the customer, you will also work closely with the Customer Success, Sales, Product, and Technology teams promoting a customer-centric culture within Contract Logix
- Assigned customer onboarding, including kickoff meetings, coaching, and user adoption
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers
- Serve as a first level response to customer support inquiries by phone and email
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their business needs and helping them achieve their objectives using Contract Logix solutions
- Educate customers on the use and benefits of Contract Logix solutions
- Provide customers with information and assistance regarding product updates and new features
4 Year College Degree
Excellent written and verbal skills
Strong phone and conference call skills with active listening
Passion for learning new technology and evangelizing to others
Excellent multi-tasking and project management skills with high attention to detail
An outgoing personality and an empathetic, positive attitude
Experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or another client-facing roles
This position is located at our headquarters in Lowell, MA.
About Contract Logix
Contract Logix is a longtime leader, innovator, and provider of intelligent contract lifecycle management software. The company’s software empowers legal, administration, IT, procurement, finance, and sales professionals across dozens of industries to draft, negotiate, approve, execute, and manage their contracts. Hundreds of brands have partnered with Contract Logix to automate their contracting processes while minimizing risk, increasing compliance, and driving profitability. For more information about Contract Logix, visit www.contractlogix.com and follow us on LinkedIn.