If you love working in teams, are a self-learner always seeking out new and better ways to do things and passionate about learning about our industry, then this position may be a great fit for you!
Contract Logix is seeking a talented software developer to help design and build the next generation of web applications and analytics within the contract lifecycle management markets. You will be responsible for developing high-quality web applications that drive the contract management process.
This individual will be expected to work closely with the Technology Team, Architect and business sponsors to review requirements, create supreme user experiences and implement the solutions in a Scrum Agile environment and using our Secure Systems Development Life Cycle (SSDLC).
In addition to having the technical skills required for this position, we are seeking a strong collaborator that can work closely with the internal and external technology teams and build cross department relationships throughout the development process. The person in this role will actively seek input and ideas from across the company to deliver solutions that best meet the needs of our customers.
The Expertise/Experience We’re Looking For
- B.S. or above in Computer Science or related field required
- Solid software design and programming fundamentals, with approximately 5-7 years of experience in developing modern, API-driven web applications (technologies)
- Experience from/with full-stack development on business applications
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Team Foundation Server, Release Management and JIRA
- Experience with enterprise-class data architectures and business applications
- As a plus, you have knowledge of responsive web development techniques
- Contract, Document, Analytics, Language Processing experience a plus
This is a full-time position located at our office in Lowell, MA.