Professional Edition Contract Software
Powerful, contract management system for company's of any size!
Contract Logix's Professional Edition is one of the most complete contract management systems available today. It's perfect for any business or organization looking to better organize and manage their contract documents, data and process. The system is comprehensive, and incorporates all of the tools and features needed to manage and track every single step within your contract management process - from start to finish! The Professional Edition supports any size business with its' flexible options, such as; unlimited users, unlimited support model, optional modules, full, casual, and read-only user licensing options, fully customizable dashboard features, and extended deployment options. Plus it comes with all the great features in the Group Edition.
Start saving your most valuable company asset - time and money - by drastically reducing the effort and time it takes to manage your contracts. Simplify contract administration, data entry, reporting, searching, tracking, reviews and approvals, terminations and renewals, document management, and much more. Contract Logix's Professional Edition of contract software will streamline the entire process! Whether you are looking to simply manage post execution, or require all the bells and whistles - Contract Logix's Professional Edition can help!
Its' powerful features are flexible, yet intuitive and easy to use. With the Contract Logix System you can manage any type of contract, business agreement, or related contract data. The best part of all; the system can be as simple to sophisticated as you need today and grow with your business for tomorrow, with the option to upgrade to any Edition of Contract Logix. It's fully modular architecture lets you choose the system modules which are right for you at the right time.
Professional Edition At a Glance
Comprehensive Contract Management Software Features
Below you'll find a few of the most common features within the Contract Logix Contract Management System. There are many other features available, so please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or if you'd like to view a system demonstration. View the Feature Guide for other available features
Core System Features
- For up to unlimited users at one site
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS, Hosted), On-premise Client/Server, & On-premise Web/Internet Deployment Options Learn More
- Central Repository for all of your contract documents and data
- Comprehensive Data Collection and Management tools for capturing unlimited custom data, fee schedules, contacts, stakeholders information, and more
- Proactive Email Alerts, Reminders, To Do Lists, Calendars, Action Items, and more
- Full-Text and Criteria-based Searching to quickly find and locate contract documents and data
- Complete Document Management for adding, editing, or creating contract documents
- Integrated Microsoft Word Features for ease of use and user adoption
- Enhanced Document Scanning features with accurate OCR
- Standard and Ad-Hoc Reporting features let you create unlimited custom reports turning your data into effective management tools
- Single or Multi-party Reviewing or Approvals
- NEW - Electronic Signatures: Paperless Contract Execution
- Robust, Role-based Security for all system features and contract data
- Audit Trail and document history features help maintain compliance and minimize risk
- Electronic and Letter-based Correspondence via email or document templates
- Complete Training and System Consulting Services Provided Learn More
- Workflow Module: Advanced workflow creation and authoring tools for automating processes and procedures (Approvals, Review, E-Sign, etc.) More Details...
- Contract Creation Module: Contract Creation Tools (Clause / Template Libraries of Approved Language) More Details...
- System Integration Modules: Send and receive data between other systems (Import and Export Modules) More Details...
- Email Manager Module: Complete Email Manager with both Send and Receive Email Options More Details...