Contract Management System for Managing Any Type of Contract
Contract Logix will aid you in managing every type of agreement and contract.
Contract Logix's integrated and comprehensive suite of contract management tools can provide significant value to any business, but the common benefit is that you will have complete control over every type of business contract, document, and agreement you manage. Your business operations surrounding these different types of agreements will quickly become streamlined, allowing you to focus on growing your business - with - the proper contractual obligations, commitments, and payments being easily tracked and reported.
One of today's leading contract management systems, Contract Logix, has quickly become a popular choice for capturing and managing virtually every type of contract.
Contract Lifecycle Management for Departments
Learn how Contract Logix can automate your contract lifecycle.
Contract Logix provides extensive features and tools to help automate your entire contract process. Whether you are looking to simply organize and track your contract documents and data, or trying to automate sophisticated workflow processes. Contract Logix systems are powerful, yet easy to use. Each Edition was built with the customer in mind, so driving user adoption or staging mission critical objectives, the system will keep you on track. Literally! And with the flexibility and options available you can have a contract management system which matches your every need.
Contract Lifecycle Management
Contract Logix is there throughout every phase of your contracts process!
- New Contract Requests
- Capture Data
- Contract Authoring and Creation
- Collaboration and Negotiations
- Reviews and Approvals
- Signatures and Execution (Hardcopy and Electronic/Digital Signatures)
- Post-Execution Tracking and Management (Manage Commitments and Obligations)
- Contract Reporting and Analysis
- Server-side processing of workflows, alerts, and other processes - NEW
- Real-time JSON/REST API integration with CRM, ERP, financial, and other systems - NEW
- SAML Single Sign-on (SSO) federated authentication - NEW
Contract Management Benefits Include
Let us provide your organization a leading contract management solution!
- Improved, more streamlined contract management lifecycle by drastically reducing contract management time and simplifying administration requirements.
- Comprehensive set of contract management tools streamline the entire contract lifecycle for any type of contract or business agreement - from initial negotiation, creation/authoring, managing, searching, tracking, reporting, and more.
- Fast Return on Investment.
- Greatly improves management information and helps drive better management decisions with its analysis tools and standard and ad-hoc reporting capabilities.
- Flexible configuration options allow organizations to make modifications and customize the user interface to their needs.
- Produce more accurate company records by tracking all modifications to contract data - leading to better contract consistency and compliance.
- Multi-level security ensures each user or function has access only to the functionality required - right down to the field level.
- Powerful action items and sophisticated tracking features help you stay in full control of your contract obligations such as dates, events, commitments, fee schedules, and payments.
- Action Items and To Do Lists help link operations to contracts so all parties can be proactively notified of upcoming commitments and related dates. This helps maintain proper visibility into contract deliverables and managing commitments.
- Central repository, means accessing contract and agreement data from any location in your entire enterprise is fast, easy, and reliable.
- Advanced contract search capabilities enable rapid contract retrieval and comparison using a wide range of querying and reporting tools.
- Advanced workflow creation/authoring tools and fully integrated e-Signature tools to help automate contract approvals, escalations and more.
- Seamless integration with CRM, ERP, financial, and other systems to enhance productivity.
- Expedite contract creation and negotiation through robust contract request module and by providing personnel with a libraries of contract templates, approved language, and even "alternative" language.
- Collaboration tools such as redlining, history/audit trails, check-in/check-out version control (revision tracking) improve communication, enforce control, and accelerate contract creation and negotiation ensuring contracts are negotiated and created quickly and accurately.
- Importing and exporting capabilities allow you to export any and all data elements from Contract Logix - ensuring your external systems are always up-to-date. With the built-in export scheduler, data exports can be scheduled to run automatically.