Director Professional Services
Are you looking for a hands-on position where you will be able to analyze and redesign our business process and can oversee the implementation methods of a small to medium size Professional Services team? We are seeking an individual that is self-motivated, has outstanding organizational and project management abilities and can demonstrate skills to think at a strategic level and act at a tactical level.
In this role, you will be the go-to person.
- Hire and develop all team members to support the business volume
- Ensure the team is fully versed in executing engagements in compliance with Contract Logix’s Agile methodology
- Monitor and manage skill set requirements for the organization
- Ensure that all engagements are planned, recorded and managed consistent with defined “best practices”
- Effectively balance team resources given employee load, expertise, complexity and market, as necessary
- Continually monitor all engagements to ensure that engagements are managed effectively, as measured by project and Practice profitability and customer reference-ability
- Work with Sales department in the development and/or review of customer proposals (SOW) aligned to correct solutioning and participate in the selling of services and products as applicable
- Provide direct support to the Sales team by participating in customer sessions as dictated by engagement needs
- Effectively leverage cross-functional resources as necessary to create service offerings relevant to the market and ensure customer and project delivery success
- Ensure that budgets are met or exceeded
- Conduct ongoing engagement/project reviews ensuring a detailed understanding of project status, scope, and risks
- Provide monthly forecast input with an emphasis on predictability, demonstrating control of the business
- Ensure that all employees understand business objectives, expectations and measurement criteria for their respective positions and lead by example
- Engage with Contract Logix partners to develop the partner resource community, ensure that partner resources are trained and enabled to deliver Contract Logix products. Ensure that partner led implementations are supported through governance and review processes.
- Leverage partner resources for delivering projects, forecast and build skill sets within partner community
- Work closely with sales team to be able to identify and qualify new business opportunities in support of Customer business objectives.
- Serve as the “business owner” of customers and ensure that customer needs are met
- Bachelor’s Degree – Masters a plus.
- Minimum of five years leading a Professional Service operation, overall 10+ years of work experience.
- Demonstrated track record in managing a professional services team
- Demonstrated track record in delivering quality, on-time technology solutions for customers
- Demonstrated leadership in managing both Customer and internal resources (at all levels) during adverse situations – problem escalations, engagement challenges – effectively balancing customer satisfaction and business objectives throughout.
- Experienced in customer interaction at the highest executive levels (C-level) of organizations
- Experience in managing and leveraging partner resources for service delivery, and in enabling partners
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills with a strong customer focus
- Strong business acumen – planning, forecasting, budgeting. Possess understanding of financial fundamentals including revenue recognition requirements within the software and service industry
- Experience in communicating technical and project information in a business context
- Strong ability to lead teams as well as participate as an effective team player
- Knowledge of Contract Logix products or similar CMS would be an added plus
- Demonstrable communication and negotiation skills are a must
- Travel up to 50%
Our benefits include medical, dental, vision insurance, a generous PTO package, flexibility, 401K, Short and Long Term Disability, Flex Spending and Life Insurance, ongoing training and a competitive salary. Contract Logix also encourages an environment of communication, teamwork and growth from within. Culture does not just happen, it is created by our employees, like you!
Contract Logix is a longtime innovator and provider of Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) software and professional services. CLM software from Contract Logix provides companies in more than 50 industries with the tools they need to efficiently draft, negotiate, approve, and manage their contracts. Hundreds of global brands have partnered with Contract Logix to improve efficiency in their business practices and mitigate legal and financial risk. Contract Logix provides solutions that are purpose-built to address all phases of contract management from authoring to post-execution. Contract Logix CLM solutions empower clients to maximize the value of every single contract, providing fast and exceptional return on investment.