Business Development Associate
Did you ever wonder how you could start a successful career in software sales? Would you want to join a hard working team that has a ton of energy, creativity, and be in a department that has the ability to awaken even the most dormant lead?
This is an opportunity for recent, soon-to-be college graduates, or entry level sales representatives to join our rapidly expanding company.
A successful applicant will be responsible for maximizing our sales volume by contacting leads or highly qualified targets provided by our marketing department through effective use of professional selling practices including prospecting, networking, cold calling, presentations and setting appointments to generate face to face meetings and the closing of sales. The entire sales process begins with you.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity using effective planning, organizing, and follow-up to acquire prospects and clients.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude at all times; being consistent with our Core Values.
- Manage ongoing relationships that results in the customer’s decision to use Contract Logix services to help them achieve their own business goals.
- Build effective and creative sales plans and effectively present them to our customers.
- Delivering exceptional service to our customers by understanding and proactively responding to their needs.
Education and Experience:
- A professional and confident phone presence; exceptional customer service skills; Experience prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, driven and a strong work ethic.
- Proficient computer skills with an emphasis on MS Office (previous Salesforce experience is a plus).
- Good interpersonal skills with a strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills.
- Proven track record for working well under pressure.
- Commitment to meeting daily, weekly and monthly deadlines/quotas.
Our company rewards great performance. This position includes a base salary in addition to an incentive program. Our benefits include company paid health insurance for our employees, a generous PTO package, flexibility, 401K, ongoing training and a competitive salary. Contract Logix also encourages an environment of communication, teamwork and growth from within. Culture does not just happen, it is created by our employees, like you!
Contract Logix, Inc. was founded in 1997 with a mission to streamline the contract management process. Contract Logix’s software products, professional services, and managed hosting solutions serve the needs of a range of business customers. Contract Logix has established an outstanding reputation for customer service, and upholds the highest level of standards of contract management software today. Customer satisfaction is crucial and it remains a top priority to continue delivering intelligent software solutions that meet and exceed customer expectations. Contract Logix’s full range of services ensure customers take full advantage of their contract management solutions. And in turn, gain the Return on Investment expected. Learn more about Contract Logix’s Contract Management Software.
Emal your resume to email@example.com