Product Manager (BA)
Do you have experience with enterprise software challenges, agile development principles, market research, and have the ability to see the big picture?
Would you like to contribute to an ambitious launch schedule with a stable company that is building the best product in the contract management space?
If this has peaked your interest, then read on and learn what it will take to become a part of our cutting edge team.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Understand the product vision and plan to achieve target launch goals.
- Track progress and identify delays and risks in delivery of functionality.
- Articulate customer problems, elaborate product and market requirements and interact with our development team to ensure requirements are developed as intended.
- Ensure product quality targets are met by keeping track of outstanding bugs, assisting with bug prioritization, and working with QA and Development to ensure prioritized bugs are fixed
- Monitor solution system performance to ensure performance targets are maintained.
- Assist with developing mock-ups of new functionality and web and mobile prototyping.
- Perform product evaluation. Solicit feedback on functionality from customers and internal stakeholders.
- Assist with research on current and potential new target markets, competitive analysis and benchmarking, and emerging trends.
- Interact with third parties such as providing reports to providers of licensed technology, tracking attorneys’ progress with Intellectual Property claims, reviewing translations provided by contractors, etc.
- Develop reports on key product metrics such as functionality delivered, customer feedback and other metrics.
- Assist with keeping product documentation updated.
- Interact with peers in Marketing to ensure product launch efforts are synchronized across Product and Marketing.
Education and Experience
- Business, marketing or technology-related degree
- 3-5+ years in software or related field
- Product Management best practices
- Enterprise software, emerging technology trends, and agile development
- Perform industry, target market, and competitor analysis.
- Understand legal industry requirements, regulatory environments, and industry verticals such as healthcare and finance.
- Experience with Visual Studio and Adoble Cloud
- Product Release Strategies and working with cross-functional teams including Marketing and Sales.
- Able to run with a task, structure challenging problems, research gaps in knowledge, work beyond your comfort zone, and find a best path forward.
- Places success of the team ahead of individual success, but understands that with that success comes individual growth.
- Able to challenge peers in a constructive way to identify the best solution to a challenge.
- Energetic personality; we want someone who is as excited about our product as we are.
- Understanding of software development processes
Contract Logix, Inc. was founded in 1997 with a mission to streamline the contract management process. Contract Logix’s software products, professional services, and managed hosting solutions serve the needs of a range of business customers. Contract Logix has established an outstanding reputation for customer service, and upholds the highest level of standards of contract management software today. Customer satisfaction is crucial and it remains a top priority to continue delivering intelligent software solutions that meet and exceed customer expectations. Contract Logix’s full range of services ensure customers take full advantage of their contract management solutions. And in turn, gain the Return on Investment expected. Learn more about Contract Logix’s Contract Management Software.
Emal your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org